Steps on becoming a Contributor to NZ
- Like our Facebook page by clicking here
- Follow us on Twitter by clicking here
- Put a link to www.intheneutralzone.com anywhere on your site
- Read the Contributing Info below
- Fill out the form
- Hit submit and you are ready to join the NZ Team
There are two ways to contribute to NZ
- Auto Blogging – This is our most popular and easiest way to contribute to NZ, so we highly recommend using the autoblogging feature. All you need to do using this feature is keep up with your own site/blog that you are currently running. No extra work is needed from you if you choose to autoblog, we will take care of everything on our side.
- Manually Posting – You will be given a username and password and you can either write original articles on our site or you may copy and paste articles you wrote on your own site over to ours.
If you choose autoblog and you wish to stop contributing to our site, simply contact us and we will remove you from our stream.
You will see the following information on the bottom of each of your posts.
- Views – This will display how many times your article has been viewed
- Author Box – Your personal author box will be at the end of each article which includes your bio, pic and any links (blog, facebook, twitter) that you would like to include.